Sunday, 11 March 2012

Mollie Makes Make

I think  Mollie Makes is my favourite crafting magazine at the moment. Issue 12 popped through my letterbox yesterday, which means it's a year old this month! It's consistently good, the articles are interesting, the photography is excellent and the projects are always high quality ones - i've gained lots of new techniques by tackling them!
Photograph from Mollie Makes blog
Every month there is a freebie on the front, usually a kit. This month's is a crochet hook and pink yarn to make a flower brooch, so while I watched some TV this morning I had a go. I've made lots of crochet flowers before, but never using this technique where you work in a spiral ...
... I feel I may have to make a turquoise or lime green one to go on my jacket to wear this spring!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that looks really nice - that's enough to make me go and get a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one of my fave magazines too!!

    ReplyDelete