Sunday, 27 November 2011

Challenge 52 - Week 47

So, we're heading into the last few weeks of my challenge ... and i'm already thinking about what sort of things I can be blogging about next year.
It's been a busy month - i'm still knitting my mystery hats, and i've also got a cowl and a pair of bedsocks on the go at the moment! I've also been getting together some things for the Christmas swaps i'm involved in, but i'm not going to say much about those!
I've finished my Mystery One Sken Knit-A-Long, a leaf-shaped coaster/mat, I just need to make a few more of them, i'm thinking red and silver would look lovely at Christmas ...

And these are some of the Owl fabrics i've designed on Spoonflower for last weeks challenge, I think i'm going to order some to make a tote bag or two. I'm also working on another little Owly project ... more soon ...

So, back to this week's challenge - it's a knitty one! I've recently treated myself to this book, 55 Christmas Balls to Knit: Colourful Festive Ornaments by Arne Nerjordet and Carlos Zachrison ...

Now, i'm not planning to make 55 in a week, but I do fancy using this project as a stepping stone for trying out more Scandinavian traditional knitting, so watch this space to see how I cope with double pins and colour changes at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment