Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Sent off to Santa

I'm still sewing bits and bobs for Christmas, including some bunting made from some fabric I designed on Spoonflower.
I originally ordered the fabric way back in October, but must have pressed the wrong button and ended up with a HUGE repeat pattern!
Thankfully, I had an idea and decided to make this fabric into a Christmas sack ...






































The sack is lined with cotton, so it should be good to use for years to come. I'm so glad I thought of a use for this 'mistake', now back to sewing bunting ...

2 comments:

  1. Well for a mistake it certainly looks great to me. What a good idea and as you say it will last and last.
    Merry Christmas and a happy and productive New Year.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! Sometimes mistakes are good.

    ReplyDelete