Monday, 21 June 2010

Altered Book Swap - Part 3


I'm still very involved in the UK Handmade Altered Book Round Robin Swap. I've jst completed my pages of one book belonging to Creativesque, and i'm about to start work on a book belonging to Tracey Chorley.
I will write a post about Creativesque's book when it has landed at it's next spot. And now to start work on Tracey's book ...



The original book is a poetry book, so we are using the poems as a starting point for out page altering. You can also see a tag made by Creative Wishes as a keepsake for Tracey, I have one of these to decorate too, and a 'library ticket', where I can write down the numbers of the pages I have altered.
So, i'm quite busy! Plus it's the last week of the June ATC swap, so i'll have lots of new pictures for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment