Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Spoonflower!!!

A while ago I added some of my designs to Spoonflower with the idea of getting some fabrics printed, eventually! I decided to get a swatch of 'giddything' - a repeat pattern using my little bird, and some purple 'Cute as a Button' fabric by CraftyLittleMia. Just after Easter I got an email to say my swatches were on their way, then came the Icelandic volcano, and I wondered whether i'd ever see those swatches ...

They arrived yesterday, the postmark is 12th April 2010, but i'm just happy they arrived. I don't know what i'm doing with my design yet, to begin with I think i'll make myself a tote bag for the Summer. I'm making myself a pencil case with the 'Cute as a Button' fabric, and hope to order some more to make cushions for my daughter's room.














'giddything' -
http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/203225
'Cute as a Button' -
http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/164736

2 comments:

  1. I love that 'giddything' design, it would make a fab bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, birds and buttons ... perfect x

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete