Saturday, 10 April 2010

kitty eden

About a month ago, I was looking at kitty eden's flickr page and saw some 'work in progress' - some cute chick brooches that she was making for Easter. I made a mental note of them, but then forgot all about them until last week! Obviously the Easter Bank Holiday was last weekend, but I had forgotten to order a little Easter chick brooch! Anyway, I decided that I did really need one, so I ordered one anyway - I like little birds, you may have noticed!
















My lovely chick brooch arrived on Thursday, along with some other goodies, including a button brooch and a badge. I don't think it needs to be Easter to wear this brooch. The detail is lovely, even the back of the brooch is pretty - tiny pink polka dot fabric. I think I will have to visit her website more often.

www.folksy.com/shops/kittyeden
http://www.fromthehandsofkittyeden.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Cute brooch, off to check out the shop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s, think you missed the S out of shops in the first link

    ReplyDelete